Returns/Refunds Terms and Conditions
All purchases are protected by PayPal's 30-days return policy, which gives you peace of mind when making your purchase with us.
You may request return / refund if:
- the product is not as described;
- the product is damaged or faulty;
- the product is not as ordered;
- any other reason provided we have agreed to it;
You should not request a return / refund simply because you have changed your mind, since this wastes your time as well as ours, and this will incur a 15% non-refundable processing fee of the total purchase price.
You must contact us by email to email@example.com before seeking to return your order for a refund, so that we can:
1) issue you with a return authorisation code;
2) provide you with the correct address for returns;
3) correct any issue which has caused you to wish to return an order;
We are not responsible for any returns you have sent if you do not contact us first to receive a return authorisation code or if you have sent your return to an address not given to you by us for the purpose.
Thank you for your attention to the above.